Throughout the year we close
periodically in order to participate in some local events or attend
some industry shows. We
apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We also are closed on
Saturdays of summer Long Weekends
except for pre-arranged appointments. Everyone's out enjoying the
weekend and not calling for their wine.
Jan 10 - Jan 15.
2018 - closed for
Sept 2, 2017
- Dave, Peg, Rosie and Lexi headed out to Sugarbush Vineyards in
Prince Edward County. The Corn Roast and BBQ was excellent and they
stopped at several other wineries while in the area.
Beautiful day to visit a few wineries in Prince
Edward County, ON
Aug 3 - Aug 5,
- We were at a Authors and Reader's Conference in Ottawa. Pictures
are coming! Really!
July 1, 2017
- Dave and Rosie at Canada Day - Riverwalk Commons Newmarket. We
hope everyone had a great day!
Rosie in the evening:
Sun May 22, 2016
- Dave and Peg Tied-One-On at Niagara College Teaching Winery. A
beautiful few hours walking in the vineyard and an opportunity for
some hands-on experience in what's required to tie the new growth
onto the wires.
Sun May 1, 2016
- Dave participated in the Run / Walk for Southlake. Thanks to
everyone who supported this great event.
Mon Sep 21, 2015
- We enjoyed a formal Wine and Food tasting that launched the 2015
Limited Edition Program. The commercial-equivalent wines were
excellent but traditionally the actual LE wines are even better we
can't wait to try them. The food pairings were from the LE2015
recipe booklet. If you're interested in learning more stop by the
store or check out our LE2015 page.
Mon Sep 14, 2015
- We visited Palatine Hills Estate Winery with the Ontario Wine
Society's 'Between Friends' event. Celebrating the ending of
the War of 1812 we tasted wines from the Niagara Region, Ontario and
the Niagara Escarpment Region, New York. The two wine making regions
share very similar terroir which made the sampling and comparing
very interesting. Winemakers discussed their challenges and goals,
an all around great evening!
Tasting was held in a
Rosie and Dave outside
Oakes from Leonard Oakes Estate Winery, Medina, New York